Everything you wanted to know about Columbus Day but were Afraid to ask.
If you do not know what symptoms of Cultural Poisoning sounds like, this short demonstration is a powerful example of nationally famous incidents of poor cultural health. In some of these cases you will recall that the people lost their jobs as a result of their untreated dis-ease. (Video)
10 of tv's live racist bloopers.
Paper Planes by M.I.A
We can generally tell a slip of the tongue from underlying conscious or unconscious thinking. Cultural Health is a terrible thing to waste. If you do not want to improve your Cultural Health for moral reasons, or so that you don't make and A$$ out of yourself in public, then do it to best preserve your economic health.
The above type of Cultural Poisoning is fairly easy to detect if you have your RaceDar on.
Columbus Day Cultural Poisoning requires you understand some basics about history. So here are some Columbus Day 101 Cultural Literacy corrections to the historical record.
Columbus Day 101
1. The indigenous people of Turtle is Island (America's) are not "Indian's" Indians are from India
2. You can not discover a place where people already live.
3. Columbus was not the first European to visit Turtle Island.
4. The vikings came to this land 500 years earlier and the Africans were here 1500 years earlier.
5. Columbus was a criminally insane murder and en-slaver of people
6. His visit spread World War Zero (The enslavement of people of color "Slave Trade") to Turtle Island leading to 50 million indigenous dead. This is added to the 100 million Africans that would die in WW0.
7. Columbus's attack on Turtle Island must be understood in the context of of the Cultural War c. 1500 B.C.E. -Present that starts in Classical African Civilization, Kemet (Ancient Egypt)
8. The Culturally Healthy Indigenous people of Turtle Island (Native Americans) hold this day as a day as a day of morning.
Rethinking Columbus and his day
They Came Before Columbus (Africans in Ancient America -video)
What is the state of your Cultural Health?